Saturday, October 7, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #67 Featuring Bonnie Klass

Hello, welcome to Challenge #67 of Inspired By All The Little Things
This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week
we feature a wonderful photograph to inspire you! 
This week we have a lovely fall theme!

Each week we also feature a designer who inspires us as an artist!
This week the guest and friend I have invited is the very talented

I asked Bonnie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is Stamping With Klass
My first blog post was November 14, 2009.
(I had to go back and look it up because I couldn’t remember.)

I had been posting and checking out cards at Splitcoaststampers and I’d wonder, “How’d she do that?” I was always excited to see a blog link and would visit and find out how. That made me want to share what I did too.

Incidentally, in looking back I can see a BIG difference from then to now!  My photography skills have gotten a lot better IMHO!

2. What is your style of card making?

I’m pretty much a CAS (Clean And Simple) gal.  But I like to add some layers, too.  The past couple of years, I’ve been inspired to try new styles and techniques.  I still stick to CAS, but I like to incorporate some new ideas too.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

I’m inspired by so many designers! I think I gather inspiration from every blog I visit and every card I see.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

I never know what’s going to pop out and inspire me!  Sometimes a picture in a magazine or catalog jumps to my attention.  Or I might be totally inspired by something another card designer has done.  And I’m always inspired by the beauty that God has placed around us!
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I really had to think about this one!  Here goes, my deepest, darkest secret ... when I start a card, I rarely have a completed design in mind.  I start with a stamp, die, or technique in mind, decide on colors, and let the Spirit move me wherever it wants.  The finished card is quite apt to be a total surprise!

Here is Bonnie's stunning card using this week's inspiration!
Thank you so much, Bonnie

The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! 
We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach

LauraJane 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow


Wanda Cullen

And one from me ...
Darnell Knauss

We hope you will play along with us!

The linky will close on Friday, October 13, 2017, at 11:55 a.m. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!


4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see Bonnie as your guest designer this week. Fabulous inspiration photo and amazing inspiration from the team and Bonnie...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for agreeing to be my featured card artist this week, Bonnie! I just love your vibrant autumn take on the inspiration photo and I enjoyed learning more about you, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete