Saturday, December 9, 2017

Inspiring Standouts Challenge #75

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired By All the Little Things 
challenge #75!  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects!

I would like to thank Bobby Hagen for being our Creative Guest this week!
Bobby and I have chosen the submissions we feel have earned
a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week!
***
Bobby's choice:
The wonderful die cut skate with the blue glitter blade, the soft blue inking on the wood background, and stars all stole my heart.  All the elements of the photo were incorporated into Marcia's lovely clean and simple card. 

***
My choice: 
Cat's card is winter bliss with the beautiful white skates against that robin's egg blue! I especially liked how Cat brought out the paneled background of the inspiration photo!

Congratulations, Marcia and Cat!

Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!
Thank you again to everyone who played along with us this week! 
All the entries were lovely!
We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge at 5:00 AM PST.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner...I am honored! I absolutely LOVED the inspiration photo and the ideas came fast and furious for my card! Thank you again...I always enjoy playing along with your challenges!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Cat and Marcia!! Both cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just returned from time away from home with sketchy internet access, so I am late responding to this honor. I am thrilled and honored to have been chosen from among so many lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And congrats to Marcia too, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete