Monday, March 12, 2018

Inspriring Standouts For Challenge #80

   Veronica here to share the cards that really knocked our socks off for Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #80.

   
      

                                        Dana's stand out was this beautiful card by Wendie H.


 Dana - My favorite is Wendie #24. Her card just embodies the soft, romantic feel of the inspiration photo and captures the look perfectly.

                         Well done Wendie! Please grab this badge to display on your blog!
Oh my gosh this was SO hard! My standout for Challenge #80 was this beautiful creation by Amy Kolling:


There were SO many beautiful cards but this card made my jaw drop! I love the delicate touches, and soft, pastel colors Amy chose for this card. I love everything about it!

Please grab this badge for your blog Amy!

Thank you to everyone that played along with Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #80!








2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Amy - your card is absolutely beautiful! Thank you Dana for choosing my card and kind comments! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Wendie! Your card was gorgeous too! Thank you Veronica for the sweet comment on my card and for choosing it as a standout....:)

    ReplyDelete